Thanks to advances in dental technology over the past two decades, we’re now able to basically bring back any number of missing teeth in their entirety. Dental implants replace dental structure from root to crown, creating a state-of-the-art addition that is the next best thing to nature, helping patients enjoy renewed oral health and bolstered confidence at the same time. If you’re ready to permanently close the gaps in your smile, dental implants can help you do it, and you can get them right here at 333 Dental Care. To schedule an appointment and learn if you would be a good candidate for this treatment, contact us today.
Dental Implants – Mangum, OK
A New Kind of Tooth Replacement
Why Choose Us for Dental Implants?
- All-inclusive dental implant care under one roof
- Restorations personally designed for every patient
- 98% success rate
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Unmatched Stability: With dental implants, a new tooth is rooted firmly into the jawbone using a small titanium post. Because they don’t just sit on the gums or rely on neighboring teeth for support, patients don’t ever have to worry about their implants moving out of place while they eat.
- Natural Appearance: Dental implants are topped with specially-designed restorations made from 100% dental ceramic, ensuring they seamlessly blend into any smile.
- Bone Retention: After a tooth goes missing, the jawbone naturally starts to shrink and atrophy, which can drastically change the shape of a person’s face as time goes by. Dental implants are the only treatment that can stop/reverse this process, helping someone maintain a more youthful appearance.
- Tremendous Longevity: Traditional bridges and dentures only tend to last about 5-7 years, while implants, on the other hand, can easily endure for 30 or more!
Indications for Dental Implants
Missing One Tooth
In the past, the healthy teeth surrounding a missing one would have to be filed down to hold a bridge, but now, a single implant-retained crown can be placed into the smile without disturbing the adjacent dental structure.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Multiple implant crowns can be placed throughout the mouth to restore nonconsecutive missing teeth, while just two implants can support a bridge to replace up to 4 teeth in a row.
Missing All Teeth
With just four to six implants, a full or partial denture can be attached directly to the jawbone. Compared to a regular removable prosthetic, implant-retained dentures have a much more secure fit, and they even help patients regain more of their natural bite strength.
Start to Finish Convenience
All dental implant procedures begin with a minor surgery in which the new roots are placed into the jawbone. Unlike some other general dentists in the area, Dr. Lively or Dr. Hand can perform this part of the procedure themselves, which means that you won’t have to visit an outside specialist. This all-inclusive approach helps patients rebuild their smiles as efficiently and conveniently as possible, providing savings that come back in the form of both time and money.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Because dental implants are so versatile, there actually isn’t a set price for the procedure. While they are certainly an investment in your oral health, they are well worth it. In addition to providing superior function and aesthetics compared to all traditional treatments, they also last multiple times longer as well. That means, over time, implant patients can end up saving thousands on the maintenance and retreatment that’s often required with other replacement services.