Whenever you smile at someone, do you worry that they’ll notice some kind of flaw in your teeth, such as a stain, chip, crack, or gap? If so, you’re far from alone, and Dr. Lively can help make that imperfection disappear thanks to the power of cosmetic dentistry. Using their artistic eyes, advanced materials, and the treatments below, they can give you a big, bright, and beautiful set of teeth that you’re always happy to show off. Getting the smile you’ve always wanted is much easier and more affordable than you might think, and to find out more, contact us today.
Cosmetic Dentistry – Mangum, OK
Complete Confidence with Every Smile
Why Choose Us for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Personalized makeover plans for every patient
- Get professional strength whitening you can use at home
- Results designed to look beautiful, natural & never overdone
Do you have a small stain on your teeth that just won’t respond to bleaching? Tired of seeing your chipped tooth in photos? Want to get rid of that thin gap? Cosmetic bonding can take care of all of this and more, often in just an hour or less. Dr. Lively will place a color-matched composite resin on your tooth, and then they’ll shape it to look like pristine enamel, hiding any damage or flaws along the way. This procedure is not only fast, but completely painless as well, and the results can be trusted to last for up to a decade.
Metal-Free Dental Restorations
If you have a tooth in need of repair, instead of unnatural-looking gold or silver, Dr. Lively can provide you with a restoration that is made of 100% dental porcelain. This material perfectly mimics the color and strength of real enamel, and Dr. Lively can shape it to seamlessly restore any tooth. In the end, the only people who will know that you’ve had dental work done are you and Dr. Lively!
Over time, teeth can develop noticeable stains due to coffee, wine, tobacco, natural aging, or unlucky genetics, and store bought whitening treatments just aren’t powerful enough to completely get rid of them. However, Dr. Lively can provide you with a take-home kit that features a bleaching gel much stronger than anything you can buy on your own, meaning it can break up even the most stubborn stains with ease. Simply use the gel with our custom-made mouth trays for about 2 weeks, and before your eyes, you’ll see as your smile become brighter!
Crowded, rotated, and spaced-out teeth can make it difficult to smile confidently. If you’ve always wanted to address cosmetic issues like these but can’t stomach the idea of enduring years of metal mouth, there is an answer: Invisalign. Thanks to their clear aligners, you can discreetly straighten your smile – even your loved ones will have a hard time noticing when you are wearing them! Plus, there are no dietary restrictions, fewer checkup appointments, and you can get the results you want quicker than if you opted for traditional braces.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
True, cosmetic dentistry can seem like a big financial commitment. Its procedures, after all, usually aren’t covered by dental insurance. Still, treatment is often worth the price – a consultation with Dr. Lively ensures you get a fair and exact estimate. Furthermore, our office will walk you through our available services and financing options. This process ensures you get care that’s effective and affordable! If you’d like to learn more, just keep reading or call us for the details.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service is Right for Me?
When getting cosmetic dentistry, a patient often wants whiter teeth, straighter teeth, or differently shaped teeth. However, aesthetic dental procedures don’t all have the same effects or prices. It’s thus wise to consider their differences before deciding anything. To that end, review the cosmetic services listed below:
- Dental Bonding – Tooth-colored resin lets dental bonding correct smile flaws. When applied, the material quickly and cheaply hides chips and stains. That said, bonding results aren’t that long-lasting; they need frequent touch-ups every few years.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening brightens your enamel by several shades. In particular, it uses special bleaching gel to remove teeth stains from your smile. While whitening is fast, however, it’s moderately priced and only affects tooth color.
- Metal-Free Restorations – Tooth-colored crowns and fillings both protect teeth and help them look better. Unfortunately, their material – dental porcelain – can make them a tad pricey.
- Invisalign Clear Braces – Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign subtly and effectively aligns crooked smiles. Still, it’s rather expensive – the alignment process usually costs anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
While cosmetic dentistry can have high costs, its treatments make for excellent investment that pay off over time.
You see, cosmetic work has priceless perks. For example, transforming your grin for the better will raise your confidence. Your improved attitude, in turn, can strengthen your bonds with friends, family, and other loved ones. A beautiful smile could even help with your job prospects, helping you ace interviews and promotions! You’d then get a higher quality of life that practically pays for itself.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
While cosmetic dentistry isn’t usually covered by insurance, you can make it affordable with other methods. You just need to find the right dental practice with the right options.
Take us at 333 Dental Care, for instance. Our office works with with CareCredit, which lets patients pay for care in monthly installments. Through them, you could cover the cost of cosmetic dentistry gradually.
To find out more about financing cosmetic dentistry, book a visit to our office! 333 Dental Care and its team would love to give you pearly whites that are pretty yet budget-friendly.
- Low Chance of Failure – Once placed, implants are usually successful for a long time. Their ten-year success rate even sits at over 95%.
- Little-to-No Replacement – Even the average implant has an average lifespan of 15-20 years. With proper care, the prosthetic can even last 30 years or more. It follows that you won’t need to replace them often.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Implants can actually save you money. Given their longevity, after all, they don’t often involve replacement or repair fees. Dentures and bridges, meanwhile, only last five to seven years and need pricey repairs.