At 333 Dental Care, we offer a wide range of restorative services, including custom-made dental crowns. Whether you have chipped teeth, decayed enamel, or a misshapen smile, our dental crowns bring the strength and beauty back to your mouth. Our team of experts, Dr. Lively will provide you with exceptional dentistry for truly amazing results. Read on to learn more about dental crowns in Mangum.
Dental Crowns – Mangum, OK
Strong, Beautiful, and Custom-Made Restorations
Why Choose Us for Dental Crowns?
- High-Quality Dental Materials
- Experienced Team of Dentists
- State-of-the-Art Technology
When is a Dental Crown Necessary?
Are you a candidate for dental crowns? The only way to know is to visit our office for a consultation. However, dental crowns usually become necessary when:
- There is too much decay for a tooth-colored filling
- A root canal has been performed
- A tooth is broken and cannot be repaired
- Teeth are misshapen
- A single dental implant needs restoring
The Benefits of Dental Crowns
We offer dental crowns because of their many benefits, including:
- Strength: With proper care, dental crowns can last up to 15 years. Just be sure to brush, floss, and visit our office regularly.
- Personalization: We can create your dental crown to match the exact size, shape, and shade of your natural teeth for amazing results.
- Convenience: Patients can receive their dental crown in as little as two appointments!
- Protection: Dental crowns not only enhance your tooth’s strength and appearance, but they protect the inner, more sensitive portions of the teeth.
The Dental Crown Procedure
After your initial consultation, we will schedule your first appointment. You’ll come into our office, where Dr. Lively will ensure that you’re comfortable before preparing your teeth. This typically involves removing a slight portion of the affected tooth’s enamel. Then, we will take special images and impressions of your smile, which are sent to a dental lab to custom make your crowns. During the few week waiting period, you’ll be given temporary crowns to maintain your appearance. Lastly, you’ll visit our office for your final appointment, where we’ll see that you’re happy with your crowns before permanently placing them. All that’s left to do is to walk out of our office with a newly restored set of teeth.
Maintenance for Dental Crowns
Your aftercare for dental crowns is simple! You may experience some slight soreness during the first few days, but this will go away quickly. Avoid extra hard food initially to protect your crown. In the long term, don’t use your teeth for anything other than speaking, smiling, and chewing to protect your grin. Remember to brush your dental crowns as you would your natural teeth and floss them to remove lingering plaque and food debris. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office!